The Training Interface Group in Hand Surgery, supported by Severn Postgraduate Medical Education is currently looking to recruit for up to 12 advanced training post fellowships.
Applications for this post will be via the Severn Postgraduate Medical Education Recruitment Portal (Intrepid Pathway).
The fellows will have the opportunity to undertake 12 months in one of the following centres:
- Thames Valley - Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- North Western - Wythenshawe Hospital & Salford Royal Hospital & Wrightington Hospital
- Sheffield - Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Derby - Pulvertaft Hand Centre
- Northern - Royal Victoria Infirmary & Freeman Road Hospital, Newcastle
- Eastern - Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
- Birmingham - Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Nottingham - Queen’s Medical Centre
- Leeds - Leeds General Infirmary
The majority of the fellowships will start on the 1st February 2018 with a small number starting on the 22nd of July 2018. The exact numbers are to be confirmed.
These posts are suitable for existing surgical trainees in Plastic Surgery or Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery who have an interest in Hand Surgery. Applicants must have passed the full Intercollegiate Specialty Board Examination by the time they take up the post.
Please refer to the person specification, to check the eligibility criteria, prior to submitting an application.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2017. The interviews are scheduled for 5 May 2017 at Severn Postgraduate Medical Education.
If you require assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the candidate support line on 01454 252610.